Together we face a truly unprecedented situation being the global coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) and its impact on our families, businesses, and our community way of life.
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around coronavirus (COVID-19), our first thought is for the health and safety of our employees, partners, customers and alumni impacted by these difficult circumstances. In these unprecedented times, it is important that we come together to support all those affected.
As you know, the situation is fluid and will vary region to region, but we will do everything we can to continue protecting our employees and to be available for you. We take the responsibility to care for our staff, customers and suppliers very seriously. As such, we wanted to share with you our position as well as how we’re approaching the situation at Innovit.
The health experts inform us that the BEST way to manage this virus is to minimise contact between people. To this end, Innovit has introduced a set of actions which are already in effect.
- All Innovit staff and contractors of our employees around the world have been asked to work from home in the short-term. For those staff who need to visit the office, we’ve implemented a detailed office management action plan.
- We’ve discouraged any face-to-face meetings, both internal and external and asked our teams to work with customers utilising existing digital tools such as video conferencing.
- All internal and external events and essential business functions have been postponed. Where it’s a necessary business task e.g. training and product demonstrations, we will convert these into online events.
- Non-Essential business travel has been cancelled.
- Innovit has suspended ALL sponsorships and exhibitions. If you are expecting Innovit to be participating at any industry event, we advise you to check with our staff beforehand.
- Lastly, Innovit recognises and supports Government, customer and supplier policies within the region of each of our global offices.
Innovit is made up of an amazing group of individuals who over the years have faced and overcome numerous challenges. As a community-focused organisation, we are also keen to offer any assistance or help you where possible.
Like every business across the world, we ask for your patience, understanding and compassion as we adapt our business to these global changes.
On behalf of everyone at Innovit, we continue to commit to our partnership over the months ahead and we endeavour to keep you informed about any changes that may impact the way our businesses interact.
At your service,