Flexible and Predictive PIM & GDSN Services.
Innovit provides professional services to clients to ensure a rapid and successful implementation of its full suite of MDM, PIM, GDSN and solutions. The Skills Augmentation or Residency Services and Credits are options within Innovit’s professional services offering are targeted towards companies that lack adequate trained resources to support upcoming or ongoing activities related to system configuration, data maintenance, upgrade and administrative work.
- Limited internal resources who are trained
- Loss of knowledge due to staff churn
- High training costs for internal resources
- Complex or advanced MDM and PIM implementations
- An unpredictable budget for system support.
Innovit’s Skills Augmentation and Service Credits provide flexibility and predictability to your professional service needs.
- Targeted towards companies with limited internal resources that are adequately trained
- Leverage services for system configuration, maintenance, upgrade and administrative work
- Utilise a dedicated Innovit resource who is proficient in Innovit systems and applications
- Call on a dedicated resource at agreed upon scheduled times
- Provided remotely unless on-site work is required (chargeable).
Need more information?
Download the Residency Services datasheet or contact us on Sales.Australia@innovit.com