Together, we face an unprecedented global coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) and its impact on our families, businesses and communities.
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around COVID-19, our first thought is for the health and safety of our employees, partners, customers and alumni impacted by these difficult circumstances. In these unprecedented times, it is important that we come together to support all those affected.
As you know, the situation is fluid and will vary region to region, but we will do everything we can to continue protecting our employees and to be available for you. We take the responsibility to care for our staff, customers and suppliers very seriously. As such, we wanted to share how we’re approaching the situation at Innovit.
The health experts inform us that the BEST way to manage this virus is to minimize the contact between people. To this end, Innovit has introduced a set of actions already in effect.
- All Innovit staff and contractors around the world have been asked to work from home in the short-term. For those staff who need to visit the office, we’ve implemented a detailed office management action plan.
- We’ve discouraged face-to-face meetings, both internal and external and asked our teams to work with customers utilizing existing digital tools such as video conferencing.
- All internal and external events and essential business functions have been postponed. Where it’s a necessary business task e.g. training and product demonstrations, we will convert these into online events.
- Non-Essential business travel has been cancelled.
- Innovit has suspended ALL sponsorships and exhibitions. If you are expecting Innovit to be at a particular industry event, please check with our staff beforehand.
- Lastly, Innovit recognizes and supports government, customer and supplier policies within the region of each of our global offices.
Innovit is made up of an amazing group of individuals. As a community-focused organization, we welcome opportunities to assist where possible. Like every business across the world, we ask for your patience, understanding and compassion as we adapt our business to these global changes.
On behalf of everyone at Innovit, we remain committed to our business relationships and will keep you informed about any future changes.
At your service,